D&G Light Blue

You should be able to buy it at any major upscale department store (Saks, NM, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, maybe even Dillard's or Macy's depending on the area).

I bought some a little while back and I think it smells fantastic! If I remember it was around $60 or maybe even $70 or $80. My memory isn't too clear LOL.

sephora.com sells it and until 11/21, you get 20% off all sephora.com purchases with code ff2007!
If I remember correctly, Sephora has available a smaller sized bottle exclusive to their store only so it's a great way to go if you don't use a lot of fragrance. They also sell the regular larger sizes too!:tup:

I got mine from fragrancenet.com - they sell at a discount and their items are authentic. I've bought several fragrances from them when I couldn't find them on sale elsewhere. I notice you are in Canada, and they do seem to ship to Canada. If you sign up on their website you will get emails about every other week with a special... reduced spending/free shipping, 10% off, etc.

I bought mine at Saks SF. But like what the other girls have said, you can buy it at Sephora (take advantage of the 20% off) as well as any department stores. It's really a great scent. I'm allergic to strong smells and this one works great for me.