D&G - I Heart D&G Beach Tote

kabella9

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
EEK! There's no D&G sub-forum, so I'm posting here. Apologies in advance if I'm out of place; please feel free to move me.

Anyway, I am looking for the D&G beach tote (photo attached). It was featured on the Purse Blog and originally on eluxury.com, then it sold out. I think it may have popped up again once or twice, but I never bought it - I couldn't make up my mind. Now that I know I for sure want it, it's nowhere to be found.

If anyone has one and isn't attached to it or has seen one at your local D&G, please let me know.

THANKS!!!!!:heart:

Attachments

• p11285304_ph_hero.jpg
    p11285304_ph_hero.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 110
Since there isn't a D&G section I hope you don't mind me posting my question on here as well. I found this thread while looking for info on a somewhat similar item.... I'm not even sure the name of this one if anyone could even tell me the name of it I can search myself from there. It is probably from ages ago and most likely impossible to find BUT I'd still really like to know what it's called so I can at least try.
If you do mind me posting this question in here please don't hesitate to let me know and I will delete it.
Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• +nLjtLmtyjUVl.jpg
    +nLjtLmtyjUVl.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Katie+and+Alex+stay+fit+E0uXGd4T8Cml.jpg
    Katie+and+Alex+stay+fit+E0uXGd4T8Cml.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Katie+and+Alex+stay+fit+6_KxLtJvkDLl.jpg
    Katie+and+Alex+stay+fit+6_KxLtJvkDLl.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 95
Since there isn't a D&G section I hope you don't mind me posting my question on here as well. I found this thread while looking for info on a somewhat similar item.... I'm not even sure the name of this one if anyone could even tell me the name of it I can search myself from there. It is probably from ages ago and most likely impossible to find BUT I'd still really like to know what it's called so I can at least try.
If you do mind me posting this question in here please don't hesitate to let me know and I will delete it.
Thanks everyone!

Not sure about the tote, however i will say that you should probably keep a look out on her official ebay page as she sells off all her things in aid of charity :biggrin:
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/The-Official-Jordans-Closet__W0QQ_armrsZ1