D-day for my surgery is next week!!!

I have made my decision to do cheekbone reduction, jaw surgery, and chin next week Monday. Luckily, I don't have to worry about travelling all the way here since I'm already in Korea. It's been hard to choose, but I was able to narrow it down to 5 and made contact to each of them. Finally, decided on my clinic, but I would like to share every of my experience after my surgery. Please just wish me luck:hugs:

Reactions: Pakune
Thank you guys for your support :loveeyes:
Now that the date is set, I've been going out a lot with my friends since I won't be able to see them for a while.
The clinic I'm going to have my surgery is Opera.

I decided to go there because one of my friend recommended me to Dr. Kwon at Opera. Apparently, I do like her result and I've seen some pictures on their homepage and Instagram that made me interested. Also, apart from all the clinics I've had consultation so far, they were most affordable and friendly. I don't think they have any procedures for oral though.

Facial contouring and maxillofacial is different. Opera only perform with bone and does not touch the area of the teeth. I just want to change my face shape, and not touch my orals. I saw from one of the video on their channel where Dr. Kwon discusses about the surgery for facial contouring and saw they are only cutting up the bone. I guess if you want to fix your face shape and oral then I think EU sounds nice. They have pretty good reviews and outcomes.

Oh I thought you said cheekbone reduction, jaw surgery and chin and jaw surgery means double jaw Surgery but you mean v line?
Maybe you can post photos of yourself so we can see if you really need all these procedures
V line causes sagging skin and I never asked for my v line and I want my bones back
Also cheekbone reduction can cause sagging cheek so make sure you really need these

my chin is not good either