D.C. balenciaga stock at NM?

1. Just wondering if any of our D.C. ladies have checked out the NM stock lately and what they currently have! :flowers:

2. Not me. Last time I went, I went to Cusp, but not NM. Are you going to go this weekend?

3. ^^What's "Cusp"?

I'm heading down this weekend to fix up our house before we officially move in two weeks. It's okay though if they don't have much now, I can always check out stock once I move down. I'm soooo excited to live somewhere where I can actually see a handbag before I purchase it!

p.s. I'm kind of looking (not officially) for a non-veiny Emerald City bag.

4. They used to have quite a few Emerald bags left. I don't know if any are still there though. Cusp is the new younger version of NM in Tysons 1 near the restaurants.

5. ^^Sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out, thanks for the tip!

6. I know that they don't have anything in rouge or grenat:sad:

7. I went two weeks ago and they had a TON of the new stock: firsts in truffle, white, caramel; a few cities, twiggys, works, hobos, purses, etc. (I saw a work in grenat), and a lot of the new styles. Not sure what they have left, but I bought a truffle twiggy and they brought three others from the back so I could chose so I imagine they had a huge inventory.

8. They have the bags in multiples, but the bags that are out in the front are the only types of bags they have I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice