D&B Tulip Tassle Bag

1. http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=12727

What do you guys think? I personally love the color of this bag and it fits within my price range. I'm not so sure about D&B though...are they really out (I was soooo tired of those white signature bags and wallets)? Is this timeless or too trendy? Does the signature look too obnoxiously loud?

2. No, i think that has a classic look to it that wouldn't go out of style. That looks classy- I can't stand the bags where the letters are huge multicolors that look like they were drawn on with a marker. Those are the kind that will go out of style.

3. Thanks-cute dog, by the way.

4. The color is wonderful! And I think the signature is very muted, if I wasn't a handbag fanatic and I saw it from far away, I would never see it as DB.

Go for it!

5. I love the colour.

But the drawstring-tassel thing on the bag kind of bugs me.

6. It is a beautiful color and the bag has a nice shape to it.

7. ...I really don't like it.

8. I like the shape of the bag! It looks like it will sit on your shoulder well! :smile:

9. I like D&B bags myself...I own quiet a few....they wear well...they're comfortable, affortable, nicely made, the tassle tote's are realy popular, if YOU like it, go for it.;)

10. It's a very feminine-looking bag in a great color! If you like it you should have it!

11. Love this bag!! I have several D&B bags..not any problems w/ any of them...just bought one of the multi's last oct...saving it for spring (has a ton of LV-like light leather)...now coach bags on the other hand aren't made well and are slightly pricier have been my finding...
    does anyone think the gucci beige/brown logo horsebit hobo:love: is appropriate for summer...
    I have so fallen in love with this bag as soon as it arrived at my door...don't want to give it up when spring hits...any thoughts??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice