D&B Bumblebee Backpack

1. My sister sent me an email about this backpack. I think it's really cute! It's on Nordstrom's website. I think I may get it for her for Christmas -- even though I'm already getting her a Marc Jacobs bag (her first one!).

_5301043.jpg
  2. Might appeal to the people who like Tokidoki

3. med, I was thinking the exact same thing! It is cute, though not something I would feel right carrying. I guess I am a little old for the bees and cartoons and stuff(I love looking at them, though!)
    and lori, you are a NICE sister!

4. I think it's cute for a young girl.

5. very cute and fun!

6. i saw those bags too!!!!! i think they are adorable. You are a nice sister!!!

7. If your sister is 10 years old it would be cute.

8. I think it's very cute. :yes:

I'm too old for it, too. But I'm sure your sister will be very happy to receive it from you! :biggrin:

9. The bees are a little too busy for me. :rolleyes: The vachetta trim is a nice touch.

10. Cute! But not my style. I actually liked their black IT backpack..

11. Totally off topic but...
    LoriB - your cat is soooo cute - she looks like my cat, who we lost a few years ago. :sad:

12. I think it's whimsical..

13. It's very cute, for a teen or maybe if you are a teacher.

14. I've seen it in person and it is a cute print but I would never carry it myself. I think it was made with more of a tween market in mind.

15. Ouch.

My sister is 34. I think she'll like it because she has a 3-year-old daughter who would get a kick out of it ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice