Cypress, TX Outlet - Post your finds!

Can't wait to see your finds!! I didn't get anything at the outlet...Good I guess!! I've got somethings I'm watching on ebay...

That cuff bracelet is cute!!! I was staring at it too, but those don't look good on my wrist.

Oh they also had some madison long wallets in black and tan.. Lots in the drawers too.
THey had one of these Penelope Op Art Travel Satchel Handbag 13477!! It was huge!!

Oh there was one tattoo keyfob,,, maybe that's a sign that they will be getting tattoo line??

Yep - some Tattoo items have arrived! I got 2-tattoo items and the black parker leather flap I've been waiting on!!

The sabrina's (that were left) was a small tan leather, 2-lavender op, 1-large plum....and I think that was it. The SA told me they had several ikat in different colors but they sold very quickly.

Makes me angry when people just go in a buy up all the goods to list one ebay or whatever...it's like scalpers...annoys and angers me. It's one thing to have an item to sell, it's another to buy up the entire store to list at a huge mark-up of factory price.

picture.php

Yep - some Tattoo items have arrived! I got 2-tattoo items and the black parker leather flap I've been waiting on!!

The sabrina's (that were left) was a small tan leather, 2-lavender op, 1-large plum....and I think that was it. The SA told me they had several ikat in different colors but they sold very quickly.

Makes me angry when people just go in a buy up all the goods to list one ebay or whatever...it's like scalpers...annoys and angers me. It's one thing to have an item to sell, it's another to buy up the entire store to list at a huge mark-up of factory price.

picture.php

the tatto tote was only 96.00 OMG I need one - for real - she is NICE:yahoo:

the tatto tote was only 96.00 OMG I need one - for real - she is NICE:yahoo:

I was told by the SA that the tote was a return and that they "really shouldn't have it out on the floor yet"...but that could have just been a song and dance...it was the only one so I snagged it up, (though I would prefer the black one)! I think I'll keep the tags on it and see if a black one appears anytime soon. Anything is possible, right?

I was told by the SA that the tote was a return and that they "really shouldn't have it out on the floor yet"...but that could have just been a song and dance...it was the only one so I snagged it up, (though I would prefer the black one)! I think I'll keep the tags on it and see if a black one appears anytime soon. Anything is possible, right?

well - she might be right about putting it on the floor - my store said they should be out sometime in Aug. -

On another note - what is all this about keeping tags on bags - A "new" manager told me I could not return something b4 b/c it dit not have tags on it...I said what is a tag??? she said the price tag - I said that is ODD - I have never had someone tell me that b4 - so I told her, show me on your Coach reciept where it states that a bag has to have a "TAG" on it for a return - well since she could not show me that on the receipt, it ws returned - some of these ppl really do not know what they are talking about - As long as it is NOT used - you can returned - sorry to vent..

picture.php

wow!!Very nice!!! I guess they put out more tattoo stuff in the afternoon or something cuz I definitely did not see those!! Congrats!! Cute bag!! Is it part canvas part leather?

I did see the parker flap bags. I tried them on, cute!!

Did they have alot of the skinny scarf?

crazyforcoach09 - Hmmm, I just reviewed my receipt and no, it does not state the price tag should be attached BUT it does state that Coach reserve the right to modify their exchange/return policy at any time. I assume that means they have the right to not accept the bag. I've taken the price tag off one hobo that I've never used though I still have the receipt, I've just assumed it cannot be returned. Honestly, those folks over as Cypress are pretty picky - I think they'd refuse w/o price tag! I'll have to ask my SA next time I'm in.

Q - They did have 7-tattoo scarfs last night. They weren't out, I had to ask for one. (I called ahead and new they had them.) I went in just for the scarf and came home with a big bag'o'loot! I do love the black parker flap and have been wanting it since it was released, so I was thrilled to see it (though annoyed that no-one called me! it was on my call list!). Did you see all the sabrina's? I was told that had several ikat's in different colors! I wish I could get my hands on the navy ikat.

On another note - what is all this about keeping tags on bags - A "new" manager told me I could not return something b4 b/c it dit not have tags on it...I said what is a tag??? she said the price tag - I said that is ODD - I have never had someone tell me that b4 - so I told her, show me on your Coach reciept where it states that a bag has to have a "TAG" on it for a return - well since she could not show me that on the receipt, it ws returned - some of these ppl really do not know what they are talking about - As long as it is NOT used - you can returned - sorry to vent..

They need to get their act together then. Half the bags I buy from the outlet NEVER have the tags attached. There are just inside the bag. And when I've asked them to reattach them I have been told it doesn't matter.

They need to get their act together then. Half the bags I buy from the outlet NEVER have the tags attached. There are just inside the bag. And when I've asked them to reattach them I have been told it doesn't matter.

i was just thinking the same thing! so many bags are sold without the tags attached so how can we return them if they tag was never attached for us to begin with. i guess it's just one of those things, each store does what they want or whatever is easiest.

Prettycitygirl - yeah call list is a hit or miss too... sometimes they don't call ya and you walk in and see it!! Awesome you got that parker shoulder bag you've been wanting!!

I bought a bag once that didn't have a tag and asked them what if I changed my mind and return it and they said it's ok you have receipt and we know you bought it here. WTH??

Well I'm getting kinda annoyed with the service.... I would normally run to the outlet to find that scarf.. but I'm not going to waste my time...

the first thing I noticed about this outlet is that they have so many SA's(way more than I have ever seen in one store) working but you have to go find someone if you have a question and even then, they usually have to go find someone else to answer it. don't get me wrong, some of the SA's are very nice and very helpful but the outlets I went to in PA had SA's all over you as soon as you walked in. if you just wanted to browse, they let you be but they were always ready to help. they just don't seem to be all on the same page at this one. I've even heard ladies talking to each other, confused because they were each told something different by two different SA's, particularly about coupons.
I honestly think the Coach outlets have grown so much so fast that they can't keep up with making sure they are all doing the same things.
I've been tempted to do the call list for things but it seems like for most people, it doesn't usually work unless you are someone they really know well and you have a specific SA that watches out for you. Do they even really have like a formal system for it?

coachsj, yeah they have what they call a client tracker.. You can be added in their system for whatever item you are looking for... There have been alot of changes lately regarding the policies overall so I don't trust anything... If you want something desparately you will get to know a SA, put yourself on Client tracker anyways (hit or miss)... , and become a stalker.. ( hehe)...

coachsj, yeah they have what they call a client tracker.. You can be added in their system for whatever item you are looking for... There have been alot of changes lately regarding the policies overall so I don't trust anything... If you want something desparately you will get to know a SA, put yourself on Client tracker anyways (hit or miss)... , and become a stalker.. ( hehe)...

being a stalker is just so much more fun! haha...my poor husband is just oh so excited that our house we'll be moving to by the end of august is closer to the outlets. i'm like 55 mins now but will be only about 30-35 soon so i'm sure i will "stop by" a little more often! :P i knew there was a tracker of some sort, just didn't know how "official" it was.

i'm hoping to find a leather parker hippie, or even an op art but all i've seen so far is an op art one with silver and it was a rougher material, not sure what it is called. has anyone seen any leather ones? i asked when i was there if they had any and they checked and said no but i forgot to ask if they've had any at all or expect them. i will probably call later today.

i'll be in houston in late august and i REALLY hope i land a large sabrina. i'm not crazy picky about the color, i just think it's really functional bag and the leather is lush, but lightweight.