Cynthia Steffe NY Sale Thursday & Friday

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cynthia Steffe NY Sale

Jackets, skirts and dresses from both the Winter and Summer collections are marked way down, from $20 to $100

Date - Thursday, April 3rd and Friday, April 4th. Thu 10am—5pm; Fri 10am—3pm.

Address - 550 Seventh Ave between 39th and 40th Sts, tenth floor, NY (212-403-6200).

2. *bump*

Just for anyone that may have missed this :smile:

3. ugh this was a mess! last fall's was so organized; this time it was awful. i got there around 12:40, and it looked like at one point everything had been organized by style (dresses, pants, jackets, shirts) but was now a free-for-all. people were undressing everywhere and basically putting their choices on the racks as they were trying them on, so it was impossible to tell what was actually available for you to grab and what was someone's bunch. most of the samples were size 6, and there were very few things from spring 2008. i think dresses were $60, sweaters $30, etc. LOTS of eyelet jackets, dresses and shorts. i couldn't deal with it and left emptyhanded but i noticed some people who were trying on items definitely found great things.

also, most of the windows weren't closed, so if you're trying on stuff, be prepared to bare all to the folks across the street.

4. Sadly, while the pricing was amazing, the sizing was not. If you're an xs, dont come by. I always thought sample size was 2-4??!!!