Cynthia or Dressy/Sutton or Jet Set e/w Saffiano ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! Cannot decide between 3 bags I found on Nordstrom.

1. Cynthia, Medium
    2. 'Jet Set – East/West' Saffiano Leather Tote, Medium
    3. Dressy/Sutton Saffiano, Medium

Of the above which is lightest in weight? For Cynthia is there much weight difference between printed logo vs Saffiano. And finally, is the white leather hard to maintain? Or should I stick to navy cythia/luggage dressy if going down the leather path?

2. It's hard to say because you should pick the one you like most.. However, for me, when I'm picking a purse, my thought is "when in doubt, look at the handles"- which handles do you prefer more? the jet set has the thin neverful like straps while the sutton has rolled handles... I have the sutton and i love it, fwiw.

3. The lightest one is the 'Jet Set – East/West' Saffiano Leather Tote, Medium. I don't like that the shoulder straps on Jet Set always stay up. It doesn't look as nice while wearing it as a crossbody.

In my opinion, I don't think there is a noticeable weight difference between printed logo vs Saffiano for the Cynthia. I advised against getting the printed logo because it is made from PVC (plastic).

I have the Dressy Tote and I love the timeless style. The weight of the tote doesn't bother me at all. It weighs 2 pounds.

I think you should go with any color besides white. If compartments are important to you, compare them. Choose the one that you are most obsessed with.

4. Thank you both for your replies. Great tip about the handles. I will be wearing it cross body at times so prefer not to have the handles stick up. I think I am leaning towards the Cynthia in leather - now which colour to get ? :smile:. Navy blue or palm?
    Still like the Sutton though - maybe save that one for later :biggrin:

5. You're welcome, I'm glad to help. Both colors are nice. I'm leaning towards navy blue. Green does add a pop of color to outfits, if that's what you prefer.