Cyclamen vs. Fuschia...thoughts please!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which do you prefer and why...
    How long into fall can you wear either...

Thanks! :flowers:

I've been lemming a cyclamen Kelly, but I think I'm out of luck, so I'm wondering whether to consider fuschia.

2. FUCHSIA!!!!! But that's because I like pink, and Fuchsia is definitely more pink than Cyclamen. However, Cyclamen can actually go well with a lot of colors. It can go with black, white, pink, blue, violet, purple, raisin, grey and beige.

3. I would definitely go with Fuchsia. It is a lovely color and would love to get one eventually.:love:

4. Gee - why am I not surprised at your vote, Kou? :P

Until now, I never considered Fuschia because I do believe cyclamen will go with ALOT more (plus it's a tad more conservative), but I heard cyclamen isn't being offered anymore. :wtf: Unless I find one quick - I'm going to have to go with second choices... (my store has many cyclamens in other styles).:sad:

Please...if anyone sees a 28 or 32 cm cyclamen Kelly - let me know!!:sos:

5. I'm no help because I love both!!!! :love:

6. I do not care for purple (except, maybe dark raisin or the likes) so I much prefer fuchsia! And I'd wear fuchsia all year long!

7. Any age limits on the fuschia? I feel like it's a very "young" color....

8. Wait a minute, they're discontinuing Cyclamen?!!!!:crybaby: Nooooooo~~~ I love Cyclamen! Even though I do like fuchsia more ... Btw, are you looking for souple or rigide? Also, any preference for leather? I know 88Caviar on eBay was selling a cyclamen Kelly 28cm a few months ago. She may still have it if you send her a message.

9. I'd wear one to my grave!;)

10. Hermes NEEDS to make fuchsia available in every single leather out there!!! I'd love to have fuchsia in togo, clemence, box, swift, vache ligee, EVERYTHING!:nuts:

11. Yes, my SA said they did not offer it at the Podium this time around which is usually a bad sign. Only hope is to find one, or "maybe" the podium will accept a special order in the future.

I don't care whether it's souple or rigide, 29 or 32. I need it to be palladium though. I'd prefer chevre over epsom (I think those are the only 2 leathers for cyclamen, right?) . I'll try 88caviar...thanks!:flowers:

12. Cyclamen also comes in box calf. They didn't offer Cyclamen in any leather at all?!!! Wah, now I'm depressed ... :crybaby: Oh and the bag that 88Caviar was selling did have silver hardware. At the time of listing, she was including a buldoc twilly with the bag as well. Good luck!

13. I prefer fuschia because its really pink. Cyclamen has that purplish undertone to it.

14. I remember that auction with the twilly as well.

I prefer fuchsia myself, but cyclamen is lovely.

I can wear fuchsia all year in Florida...and as Greentea said quite well...I 'd be going to my grave with it as well!!! Why not?

15. Fuschia, if it is a bag.

I just bought a cyclamen business card card that I love, but for bags I think my clear vote would be for a fuschia...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice