Cyclamen Paraty - comparison pics

smally

O.G.
Feb 8, 2011
I felt guilty for hi-jacking Aidan's thread so I thought I'd start a new one for these pics.

Comparison pics of Chloe cyclamen and Bal cyclamen. I'm surprised at the difference, the paraty has much more berry tones than the Bal which is a proper pink imo.

I've taken all the pics outside in daylight when it was cloudy but bright.

022.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

After an awful lot of stressing I am keeping them both.

I've had the bal for a while, the paraty is just settling in. I think that they are different enough to justify having both. The styles are totally different also. My Bal is a velo which I tend to wear with the long strap whereas I like the paraty handheld or in the crook of my arm. The bal is a much more casual bag for me, the paraty makes me feel more ladylike when I carry her.

Thank you so much for these pics! They helped push me over the edge into getting a Cyclemen Paraty:happydance: I was on the fence between the Paraty and a Bal City and your pics really helped me decide:flowers::heart:

:drool: Cyclamen is absolutely stunning... I agree with the others, it's so saturated and rich on the Chloe leather... flawless! So happy you're keeping both... they are two TOTALLY different bags! Thanks for the beautiful pics!