Cyber thursday drove me nuts!!! This ought to be the last for 2006!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. okay, cyber thursday made me take the plunge and ordered a monogram batignolles vertical and a damier canvas pochette melville.:nuts:

i know, wasn't I in a :ban:

But still, i'm so excited!!!!:cutesy:

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats, those are great choices!!! Besides, bans are meant to be broken :devil:

4. congrats on the purchases!!! i always feel like i have to buy something when these promotions come up. it's like too good of a deal to pass up! i ended up only getting a pochette, since there wasn't anything else i wanted.

5. yup the $10 + 8% rebate was indeed a good deal! :smile: my next wish/target would be a multicolore piece for my bday on.... sept!!!!!:wacko:

what i need is this --->:noggin:

oh please someone get rid of my addiction. LOL!!!

6. congrats. can't wait to see photos

7. I was also on a ban yet I also ordered the batignolles vertical to compliment my batignolles horizontal! It was such a good deal, especially with a an upcoming price increase.

8. OOH CONGRATS!!! I'm thinking I want a bv...looks like a nice everyday bag...but I dunnooo...post pics and modelling pics when you get it pls!

9. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!!

10. Congrats-good choices! :yes:

11. congrats!

12. LOL! Congrats!

13. oo yesss !!

14. Congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics!

15. congrats!