Cyber-tears of Joy... thanks PF and Addicted

1. I'm borrowing Cristina's cyber-tears for a moment.

Addicted held this pink Chanel in her cart for me until I got it, then rushed around finding half a dozen codes until one finally worked. She's so sweet! I even offered to send her a box of chocolates as thanks (am I Forest Gump?) but I'll have to settle and buy her a drink when she visits San Francisco.

Give Addicted reputation points!

[​IMG]

2. STOP IT:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: ! I'm happy to do it for you - or any PF member:P !

Hope you got to use a 15% coupon!

*JJ*, amanda, Cristina and 19 others like this.
  3. yay! that's so sweet!

I LOVE that bag! karma for addicted!

addicted likes this.
  4. That is so nice! I gave addicted some good rep.

addicted likes this.
  5. me too! lol

addicted likes this.
  6. I also gave some rep points! WTG both of you! :clapping

addicted likes this.
  7. I gave you a [​IMG] reputation point too Addicted. That's a very nice thing for you to do!! Beautiful beautiful Chanel, IntlSet!!

addicted likes this.
  8. That's why I love it here --> you girls are so genuinely kind. Yay purse forum!

addicted likes this.
  9. I'm Soooooooo Embarassed!!!!:shame: Thanks for the rep points though - I'm clicking on all of you too!:P I love you gals!:love:

10. Awww... addicted, you're so sweet! Congrats on the new bag IntlSet!

11. Ohhh that was so nice of you addicted. This is such a great place. So when Intelset buys you coffee when you come to san francisco. We should have a playdate with our kids. lol;)

12. Congrats on a beautiful bag, IntlSet! Your a real sweet gal, there, Addicted!

addicted likes this.
  13. It was a really sweet thing to do addicted. But kudos to you for posting up here for her to get recognized IntlSet! I think you both deserve a topper!
    And a really lovely bag to boot!

14. Nice bag. That's very nice of addicted.

15. Aww.. now you have a really cute story to go with your bag as well, congrats on the snag ! ;)

clinkenwar likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice