Cyber Hacker has posted Naked photos of many celebs Online (according to Daily Mail)

Victoria Justice is claiming the pics aren't her. Highly unlikely as the rest of them are the actual celebs.

I feel bad for these girls (and Justin Verlander, Kate Upton's SO) but Cloud is known to be an unsafe platform. Do what you like but make sure where you store pics like this is secure.

Victoria Justice is claiming the pics aren't her. Highly unlikely as the rest of them are the actual celebs.

I feel bad for these girls (and Justin Verlander, Kate Upton's SO) but Cloud is known to be an unsafe platform. Do what you like but make sure where you store pics like this is secure.

2q0j8fb.gif
and her nipples are weird

This. I don't understand why celebs don't have their pics on lockdown.

This. I don't understand why celebs don't have their pics on lockdown.

I think they're just unaware, not the most tech savy bunch in the world I imagine. Not that you have to be luddite... I think there are tons of tech-savy-ish people who weren't aware the iCloud wasn't secure.

Last edited:
I cant feel bad for them as theyre dumb enough to have pics like that in the first place. There's no way i would have nudes of myself floating around if i was famous.

Its a violation and a crime. Those photos were personal. Yes the celebs should have been more careful BUT it doesn't ever excuse what that person is doing with them.

Its a violation and a crime. Those photos were personal. Yes the celebs should have been more careful BUT it doesn't ever excuse what that person is doing with them.
This is a crime and saying they shouldn't have taken the photos is like saying rape victims shouldn't have dressed a certain way. It serves no positive purpose and only shifts the blame to the victim, not the offender.

This is not just about nude photos. This is about private and personal information that has been leaked. We ALL have things that we want to remain private and therefore, we ALL should be appalled by this.

We may not have nude photos that can be leaked but we have bank statements, credit history, school and medical records etc that can. How would we feel if leaked documents showed the world that we could not afford to pay for our car or that we had an abortion? We would feel violated so imagine how much worse when potentially millions of people online had access to us at our most intimate moments?

How careful do you need to be? Obviously they and a lot of other people will be much more careful now but I doubt they imagined they'd be hacked in this way. They still have to live their lives and if they want to take these pictures they should have the freedom to do so without the worry that it's going to be shared with the world.

I think most people are blissfully unaware of how much can be hacked/accessed.

There's a 90+ page thread over at another forum. The JLaw, Kirsten Dunst and Kate Upton (+ Justin Verlander) ones seem legit, but there's also a bunch of fake pics or lookalikes...