C'YA LATER CLUTCH - Mod shots & review!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Ok my RM peeps,

I have purchased a couple new bags recently and haven't had time to take or post any pictures... until now that is :graucho:

So, two of my latest purchases are actually two of my favorite RM bags. This one, the C'Ya Later Clutch, and the Mini Beloved (which I will try to reveal tomorrow night). I had to post about the C'ya first because it is just so fantastic!! I love it and feel that it needs some attention around here.

Keep in mind that it comes with a strap but when I took these pictures I just used it as a hand held clutch.. I also use this bag with a longer black strap and it can be worn cross body that way too. This bag is awesome!

The size is perfect. It can hold everything that a MAC can but this clutch is so sleek and slender. It doesn't feel like you are carrying that much! I love the envelope shape.. that is what sold me on this bag. I really hope RM continues to make this bag in more colors. I just wish the price would come down a bit. I feel that if this bag were a bit more affordable these would be flying off the shelves like the MACs are.

Rebecca, are you hearing me?? LOL..

Ok, here are my "mod" shots :lol:

modshots039.jpg

modshots041.jpg

modshots042.jpg

modshots044.jpg

^ No prob. I am literally out the door to pick up some take-out around the corner but I promise to post strap shots in the next hour or so.

I like it a lot!! For some reason I had it in my head that it was small bag but it is a very decent size.... It looks great on you btw.... I love that you are not biased, you try all bags ,all sizes..

Wow, it's a lot bigger than I thought it was! I like it though! You're totally rockin' that bag! Can't wait to see what it looks like with the strap, I'm curious as well.