Cuyana reveal tote and compact wallet

Shelly319

May 13, 2015
Hi everyone just wanted to share my beautiful new Cuyana zippered tote and wallet. The leather is so incredibly soft and the bag is very lightweight but the sales rep told me I could carry up to fifty pounds! Looking forward to using this as a work bag. Love it and the compact wallet! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463248224.619368.jpg

Hi everyone just wanted to share my beautiful new Cuyana zippered tote and wallet. The leather is so incredibly soft and the bag is very lightweight but the sales rep told me I could carry up to fifty pounds! Looking forward to using this as a work bag. Love it and the compact wallet! View attachment 3355397

Thanks for sharing Shelly319––just curious, how has the smooth leather wallet held up for you over the past year? I just bought it in Oxblood yesterday and am nervous that the beautiful soft leather will scratch.

Thanks for sharing Shelly319––just curious, how has the smooth leather wallet held up for you over the past year? I just bought it in Oxblood yesterday and am nervous that the beautiful soft leather will scratch.

I ended up giving the wallet to my sister. It was just too soft for me and also I decided that the style of the leather which is sort of a unfinished frayed look on the interior was just also not me. It's held up well for her. Also the coin holder interior sheds. I didn't like that. I have found that a lot of the vegetable tanned raw leather bags shed. If you don't stick work papers in the bag or don't use the coin holder it's not an issue. I needed a work horse bag and wallet.

Reactions: teagongfu