Cuyana reveal tote and compact wallet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone just wanted to share my beautiful new Cuyana zippered tote and wallet. The leather is so incredibly soft and the bag is very lightweight but the sales rep told me I could carry up to fifty pounds! Looking forward to using this as a work bag. Love it and the compact wallet! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463248224.619368.jpg

Amazona and dcooney4 like this.
  2. I love it! especially the wallet, the leather looks yummy!

enjoy it!

3. Classic beauties, congrats!

4. Thank you!

5. Gorgeous!

6. Love it thank you for sharing!

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464919674.264343.jpg . Red or gray?

8. Thanks for sharing Shelly319––just curious, how has the smooth leather wallet held up for you over the past year? I just bought it in Oxblood yesterday and am nervous that the beautiful soft leather will scratch.

9. I ended up giving the wallet to my sister. It was just too soft for me and also I decided that the style of the leather which is sort of a unfinished frayed look on the interior was just also not me. It's held up well for her. Also the coin holder interior sheds. I didn't like that. I have found that a lot of the vegetable tanned raw leather bags shed. If you don't stick work papers in the bag or don't use the coin holder it's not an issue. I needed a work horse bag and wallet.

Sirentian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice