Cutting Open A Chanel Boy!!

I WAS SHOOK!!!!! I ran to my closet after watching the video and hugged both my Chanel Boys haha!!! One a side note this was really fun and cool to watch! I love Jeffree Star's products and Manny MUA is awesome!!

I WAS SHOOK!!!!! I ran to my closet after watching the video and hugged both my Chanel Boys haha!!! One a side note this was really fun and cool to watch! I love Jeffree Star's products and Manny MUA is awesome!!
YOU TELLING ME!!! I looked at my boy bag and told him "I would never do anything like that to you!" LOL. That video was on another level. But damn, I've been wanting that exact boy bag in the blush color :sad:

YOU TELLING ME!!! I looked at my boy bag and told him "I would never do anything like that to you!" LOL. That video was on another level. But damn, I've been wanting that exact boy bag in the blush color :sad:

Yeah it made my heart sink a little cause the bag was gorgeous and obviously not cheap at all. Sacrificing $5500 like that is crazy. But I was happy to see the inside of a Chanel boy, I didn't know there was plastic inside the leather. It was funny to see Manny MUA's reaction the whole time though.

Really, REALLY hope that was a fake.

But IMO, if it was real and they cut it up to dissect and actually showed us more of the inside of the bag and close-ups, I'd at least have given them points for "science", but it wasn't too detailed.

There is dissection and there is just destruction. Poor Boy. :sad:

Last edited:
Reactions: lee_dya