Cutlets for members of the Itty-Bitty-Tittie-Committee

jc2239 said:
i've been wanting to get the surgery for years but i've been too scared by all the horror stories i've heard.....hardening/losing all feeling/infection, etc----plus doctors just scare me........and just how strange i'd look when i'm older or if i ever decided to have them removed.....but the idea is still extremely appealing to me...i dunno

If you ever want any of your questions answered I would be happy to do this for you via PM or email. I have had 2 surgeries - ONLY because I wanted silicone and in CO you cannot have silicone your first BA.

Anyway - I am very happy to dispell implant myths. :biggrin:

I love my little boobs. I wouldn't feel right if I ever had surgery done on them.

I've never tried the cutlets, but I'm a big fan of the very sexy push up w/ padding by victorias secret. ;)

I just Love the title of this Thread !!! It so cute. !!!

Seriously though there are some very imortant issues & questions been raised about implants please make sure you are well informed before making such a big decision.

you know, i kinda wish i was a member of the IBTC because then i could get a BA and have nice, perky boobies. but no, i'm a full 38C and must wear a bra whenever i leave the house :sad:

MY GOD i hate bras.

jc2239 said:
i've been wanting to get the surgery for years but i've been too scared by all the horror stories i've heard.....hardening/losing all feeling/infection, etc----plus doctors just scare me........and just how strange i'd look when i'm older or if i ever decided to have them removed.....but the idea is still extremely appealing to me...i dunno

I'm not trying to advocate breast augmentation, but I have had A LOT of friends do all kinds of plastic surgury and it's all been way less drama/traumatic then one would think. Virtually all of them didn't feel much pain.

I have a pair of adhesive cutlets with the clasp in the middle. I only wear them with backless dresses because I feel that they make my boobs look huge and unnatural.

Though I wish I had bigger boobs, I would never wear a padded bra or have breast augmentation. The bra because I'll feel fake and will feel paranoid that everyone else will notice that it's padded. Also, if/when I get a bf again, I don't want to see the look of disappointment. Haha. On augmentation, I wouldn't be able to do it because I'm highly allergic to pain. I had my ears pierced when I was 16 and I BAWLED LIKE A BABY!!! Then the summer before college, I cried when I got my vaccines. So plastic surgery=HELL NO!

jc2239 said:
lol....i guess implants aren't for me either then cuz im' 21 and i stll cry when i get blood drawn.....

Haha yes, I'll be 21 in 2 wks. and I screamed when I had to get a blood test, scaring a 5 year old girl in the process and making her cry. However, after I was done and she went in to do it, she came out without a tear on my face. God, that was embarrassing...:shame:

Everyone tells me I have "big boobs" for an Asian girl but that's not very big at all. I think I might get me some of those chicken cutlets........ and I also want to try the Nu Bra but I balk a little at the price. Don't you have to like throw it away after a few uses or something?

Oh, and be careful about wearing them for an extended period of time or if it's really hot, because then they glue themselves to your skin and it's painful to take off!

The adhesive parts do get dirty, but I think it should be fine when you wash it in lukewarm water. I don't remember how many times/how long you can use them for though.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
LOL! I used to swear I'd marry a Senator one day! LOL!

Ha! We all think that when we're young. But you got a man way better looking than any senator. :oh: Just be GRACIOUS enough not to remind me I once thought I would marry a senator when I have a plumber husband whose buttocks hang out of his pants.

You are supposed to clean the NuBra after every use to get rid of the oil or whatever from your skin. Clean it with lukewarm water and mild soap, it "should" last for 200 times of use, so they said. I've had it for a few years now, they are still fine. I don't remember being painful taking them off, maybe I have a high tolerance. But IntlSet, maybe try the cheap feather-lite version first?

AND when I was lurking in the NuBra site, I found this: http://www.brava.com/home.asp#
http://www.bragel.com/products/brava.html
I haven't look through it yet so I don't know anything about it. But maybe those of you who want to get implants can have a look at this first?

i heard that the brava is useless....u have to wear it for a ridiculous number of hours a day, and the difference is so miniscule if any that it's totally not worth the money/time/aggravation