Cutest sneakers in the world!

1. I love cute fashion sneakers, but I had never seen these before until today. They're Adidas Sleek Series. I saw these on a girl at the gym on the stairmaster (red/white). They are adorable! Of course, I asked where she found them. She said she bought them at Nordstrom. I haven't been there (yet) today, but I can't find them online anywhere (except for other countries).

Have you seen these anywhere? What do you think of them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the pink n khaki

3. I like them a lot! I actually had a similar pair of brown ones but I wore them so much I had to throw them out! :sad:

4. SO cute!

Are they comfy? Do they run true to size?

5. I like the pink and khaki too! very cute!

6. Those are cute!

7. Love 'um! I'm really gravitating to the beige/gold ones. Haven't seen these at Nordies, but I'll keep my eye out for them. Thanks for sharing!

8. WoW!! Since I'm more of a sneaker gal..I just loooove these. Hope that it will come to Europe soon!! the pink/khaki are very cute!!

9. Very cute! I really like the first one with the green stripes.

10. Cute! I really like the first two! How much are they?

11. ooh i wonder how they look on. picture, anyone?

12. I FOUND THEM!!! Country Sleek W (white/tulip/chalk)

[​IMG]

I finally made to Nordstrom last night looking for these cute shoes. They carry the white/red stripe and the kahki/pink stripe ($79.95). I want the red stripe, but of course they only had my size 7 in kahki. I tried on the kahki pair in my size, and they fit perfectly ...like a glove. (Wearing socks would not even be an option...not that you would want to with these shoes.) They are so adorable.

The fit reminds me of these cute yoga shoes that I wore out (two identical pair).

[​IMG]

The SA at Nordstrom offered to locate my size at another store, which he did, and have them sent to my home. I could drive across town, but this is way more convenient. So on Tuesday I'll have my new sneakers.

I am also a huge fan of PUMA's, but that will be a different thread.

13. ooooooooh I wish I lived in the States!!!:yes: I sooooo want these in Khaki...
    Actually ever since I came here...I want more and more and more.... somebody stop me!:roflmfao:
    Post pics if you have it!! Love to see it on somebody

14. Very cute! Love them!

But I just bought a pair of Ecco runners similar to this style. They are pretty comfy and I walk all over the city so they need to be comfortable and with a good sole.

15. omg i loooovvvee them!!! great for lazy days out with the girls for coffee or just window-shopping, eh? yeah, sure...the gym too. but i'm too lazy for that. lol. :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice