Cutest Diaper Bags?

you ladies are the absolute BEST!!!

My son is 14 years old now, so it has been that long since I was in the diaper bag market, and I had a corny striped one that was SO non-cute. Which is why I figured I would buy a designer diaper bag for my sister in law - because with a new baby, sometimes you just forget about you - and buy all the stuff u need, not want.

I love Tumi, and they have some nice diaper bags that just become messenger bags later...

tumi diaper.jpg

Go to tumi.com, and type in diaper!

And someone I know bought a Burberry diaper bag for $500! I haven't seen it yet, though. I'm sure it's nice!

pBUR-2181798p275w.jpg

This is the one that I am looking at...well at least for the moment.
It's man and woman friendly!!!

My friend gave me a beautiful DNKY diaper bag which was pretty big and I now use as the kids beach bag. I also had a huge Kate Spade tote in green olive stripes which I liked. I even used the large LV bucket bag when I wanted something more classy-and would just put in a small LV bag with my personal things. I think in the past few years diaper bags have become their own fashion statement-UGH for all those ugly cutesy baby bags. I am sure you will find some great ones. It may surprize you that some people still like some ugly diaper bags which look horrible. I had a friend carry the most colorful diaper bag I have ever seen, you tried not to laugh to see her in a suit with this bag in the Florida lime, orange colors.
Have a great day.

I wouldn't advise buying a Burberry diaper bag.
While I'm a Burberry fan - I own a tote and giant zipper wallet - the diaper bag was junk.
I had mine for almost a month and the trim started cracking.
Literally, it looked like a fake it was so bad. I took it back to Neiman's and bought a tote from the handbag dept and now it's 5 years old and is still in excellent condition.

I Thought About Starting This Thread....Thank You Mona. You Are So Sweet & Thoughtful. My Husband & I, Shared The Black Kate Spade Messenger Baby Bag. We Both Love It. Even If Kate Spade Is Not Your Ultimate Handbag (I Do Have Quite A Few ~ I Haven't Used In A While, But, Still LOVE!)...I Think It's A Fabulous Gift!!! I Think The Med. Size Solid Colors Are Under $200....Which Is A VERY Nice Gift! Let Us Know What You Choose.

Many People Register For Their Baby. To Make It Easier On Others.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I wouldn't advise buying a Burberry diaper bag.
While I'm a Burberry fan - I own a tote and giant zipper wallet - the diaper bag was junk.
I had mine for almost a month and the trim started cracking.
Literally, it looked like a fake it was so bad. I took it back to Neiman's and bought a tote from the handbag dept and now it's 5 years old and is still in excellent condition.

Thanks swanky...did you get the Burberry tote or another brand?
You're too sweet!

I have owned these or wanted these at some point. Right now I'm using the skip hop since it's easy and small. I love diaper bags! I also have a Kate spade backpack that is great too!

Skip Hop, Kate Spade, Fleurville, Petunia Picklebottom (from Nordy's)

I have the black Kate Spade bag that Addicted posted a pic of. I think it was around $180? Anyway, I've had it since my son is born, and he is now 3. It has held up incredibly well with daily use and abuse, and DH has never minded carrying it, since it's very plain and not "girly" at all, LOL.

I have the Gigi tote by StorkSak.com (pic 1) and Burberry Portrait Tote (pic 2).

I'm also considering ordering the quilted diaper bag in black from the 3rd photo.

Attachments

• Stork_Sak.jpg
    Stork_Sak.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Burberry.jpg
    Burberry.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Black_and_Brown_Quilted.jpg
    Black_and_Brown_Quilted.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
I have a timi and leslie gwyneth diaper bag in black toile - clean up's a breeze and it comes with a mat and little 'purse'. Diaper dude is great for dads. I also have a baby utility belt from NOM when I just need to run out on a quick errand.