Cute Yellow Bag For Spring 2007?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I really like this bag. I thought the style and shape were cute - and the color is kinda cool. I'm usually more into browns, oranges, blues...I don't know....ANYTHING except yellow, but I have this bag in a beautiful saddle brown and black and just had to see if this lighter shade would be cute for Spring. Do you think that yellow is a pretty good neutral color? I mean, if you have like a pink outfit, wouldn't a brown bag be better than a yellow one? I don't know. I need you guys! Help!!!:wtf:

Attachments

• 79082467_3.jpg
    79082467_3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 79082467_1-1.jpg
    79082467_1-1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 256
The yellow bag is in-why be boring & stick to the same old brown & black?

It would go with a lot more than you think-red, green, you name it. Yellow is a base color of a lot of other colors.

Tee hee Alexandra!!! You're probably right!:nuts: It sort of reminded me of a tweaked Sex Bomb Crunch....which I adore....that's funny!:rolleyes: In any case guys, it's by Melie Bianco if you can believe it! I've never owned one, but my sister came over with it in brown and I fell off my chair. It was so cute. When I looked at the label I was like "Oh! It's a MELIE BIANCO????" (like I was really shocked) and she's so sweet - she just was like "is that good?":roflmfao: In any case, they're very sweet and I think I like it a lot too. I had my eye on a grey one. That's what I ended up getting my sis for her birthday and then my mother-in-law saw it and was "That's what I want for Mother's Day!" So all in all, our family seems to be decked out in these funny Bianco bags. Not something that will last forever and a day, but certainly adorable none the less!