Cute & Wearable Running Shoes

I don't know if they're for running but I use them for sports and fitness, it's the Nike Danzante... I even had a pair done via Nike-ID

I really like the Puma speedcats, I have 4 pairs in different colous since I love them so much ! I have a bunch of cross trainers, and I don't find they're as comfortable for running. Plus if you ever get into really demanding on the ankle stuff like dancing (especially break dancing), they're excellent !

112056788530046504.jpg

Definitly Nikes. I have the CUTEST nikes that are dark pink/light pink/ silver. :smile:

You can go on their website and personalize a pair of your own, you get to pick the colors and everything!

i really like nike shox, they come in a ton of colors (and they're customizible through nikeid.com, like was previously said). i have a pair that are neon yellow, silver, grey, and white.

Dani said:
Definitly Nikes. I have the CUTEST nikes that are dark pink/light pink/ silver. :smile:

You can go on their website and personalize a pair of your own, you get to pick the colors and everything!

I have pink and silver nike running shoes, too. :biggrin: I wore them out, though. So I bought a pair of addidas, I like them, but they're not what I would consider cute. They're too colorful, red, white and blue! But they're a great running shoe, very comfortable, and for the price I paid, I had to buy them.

I like royal elastics. But I don't do any workouts in them. But they are great for the weekends.

I have these...

Attachments

• 9325_115.jpg
    9325_115.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 587
  • 9334_061.jpg
    9334_061.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 569
I like the Nike Shox for running and workout. I don't ever wear them for anything else. I also change my workout shoes every few months and that's the only time I wear them outside of the gym. You should also check out the new Nike 360. That's what I'm going to try on this weekend to check if it will be good for my heels. I have heel spurs so I'm really careful with my shoes.

Melissa71 said:
I have pink and silver nike running shoes, too. :biggrin: I wore them out, though. So I bought a pair of addidas, I like them, but they're not what I would consider cute. They're too colorful, red, white and blue! But they're a great running shoe, very comfortable, and for the price I paid, I had to buy them.

yay for pink running shoes! :smile:

Mine are like, Nike air or something-- I tried on the shox and they just didn't seem comfortable to me. I felt like they were a little too clunky when I tried them on- like my heel was too far from the ground. :-P My shoes feel like I'm running on comfy, supportive pillows! :smile: My only problem with them, is I picked them up in an 8, and they make me feet look tres big. So when I'm going to the gym, I wear my NB grey sneakers--- because they're 7 1/2 and they make my feet look tiny!!!! (I'm not crazy, I swear!) lol. but when running I'll sacrifice my feet looking big for superior performance.