Cute Summer find at Target! Insta-Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to "Tar-jays" to find a TV stand for my son's room & I found something un-expected! A cute Ed Hardy satchel that's perfect for Spring Summer for less than $100 ($92.00 total with TX sales tax)! Yeah it's not real leather but still the cut-ness factor makes up for it my opinion! Please forgive my bad photography, not all the pics would upload either. It came with a Cute dustbag (although a bit small & squishes the bag when stuffed) that has the Tiger head design, & a long shoulder strap that you can attach to the brass rings on the sides of the bag. It is the perfect size (between The Gucci Medium & Small Joy Bostons (again, could not get all pics to load).

Oh crap I had the pictures on here but they won't show up for some reason!

2. #2 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    Ok, sorry everyone, my pictures were showing when I submitted this thread, I don't know what happened, allow me to work on this!

3. Sounds cute! I don't have a Myspace account, so I can't see the photos. You could either attach them to your post, or you can load on photobucket and link them that way.

4. #4 Jan 27, 2010
    Yay, here we go, I guess the photos were too big so I had to do some major cropping! Here is a modeling pic, I'm kinda shy![​IMG] I'm waiting for the other pics to load to my album.....

5. Here's an upclose veiw of the front & back of the bag. The back has yellow embroidery on the leaves. Cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #6 Jan 27, 2010
    & Finally here's an up-close pic of the signature lining that also has the famous Tiger Head Tattoo design. The inside of the bag has a Zipper compartment, slip pocket & cell phone pocket. Great bag for those rainy Sprin/Summer Days when I don't want ot carry my LV Azur Speedy! Oh yeah, 1 more thing, the bag has brass feet on the bottom too!

[​IMG]

7. #7 Jan 27, 2010
    Ahhh I guess nobody besides Bagluver is interested. Is it because the title of my thread says Target & not Saks 5th Avenue or something....Lol, just kidding :rolleyes:! It could be that not many ppl like Ed Hardy brand or Christian Audigier's designs. Or maybe it's because it took me a lil' bit to upload the pics? :shrugs:

8. I didn't know Target carried Ed Hardy. Is this a Texas thing or what because I haven't seen them selling it in Wisconsin?

OP: I love Target too, no worries :smile:

9. #9 Jan 27, 2010
    Lol! Nobody was more surprised than me that I found licensed Ed Hardy stuff at Target! I was looking at furniture & then at toys for my son & then I saw a table with a sign that said Un-expected Brands for un-expected prices or something like that! They had shirts too but the bags caught my eye, I don't know of any leather Ed Hardy bags so far but this was cute & just my style that I thought what the hay!

10. Who new ed Hardy at Target? very cute.

11. Thanks! I was getting worried that you ladies might not like it! Im thrilled with it, Hehe, we all need a cute bag to substitute for those days that we don't wanna carry our super high-end bags!

12. congrats!!

13. Thank you beljwl!

14. It's really cute!

15. Thanks ArmCandyLuvr!