Cute Spring Reveal .. You'll never guess!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Scored a cute spring and summer piece for a gift! I was so excited to find one in great condition. I can't wait to wrap it up, and see the look on her face. :P

I plan on buying a gold chain to make it a shoulder/cross-body bag. Have any of you done this with your bags? Would love your recommendations

What do you think? Thanks :biggrin:

2. Can you guess??

Attached Files:

3. 2

Attached Files:

4. 3

5. Here it is! 2005 Denim mini pleaty bag in blue.

Attached Files:

6. Cute!! Congrats!!

7. That is in great shape!

8. so cute!

9. It's in great condition! Congrats on this cutie! I think getting the chain for crossbody is a great idea.

10. Adorable gift! Yes, an extra strap might come in handy!

11. That's what I love about it. I rarely buy preloved bags, but have fallen in love with this denim line. Grabbed the denim zippy wallet in new condition a couple months ago. Such a fun piece.

12. Nice. :smile:

13. Congrats! For some reason, every pre-loved denim piece I've come across seems so pristine, even the vachetta. Anyway, wallet twins! :woot: Which colour denim did you get? Mine's black.

14. They're gorgeous!

I have the blue denim zippy!

15. Cute gift!