Cute purse story (about my niece)

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
Today was my niece's birthday (can't believe she's already 2!). She love love LOVES Dora the Explorer, so I bought her this "design your own purse" that is Dora themed (gotta put a little of myself in the gift, haha).

After the party I helped her open it and put it all together, and she just loved it. It comes with a little wallet and fake money and keys and stuff. She was walking around with it on the crook of her arm, saying "shop shop shop," and then she'd stop and look through the contents of it, write a few "checks," reassembled her stuff, then put it back on her arm and walked around the house going "shop shop shop." lmao! She's so funny.

I figured some of you would get a kick out of it. Looks like she takes after her auntie. :P Oops!

so cute! My oldest daughter who is now 12 was a notorious purse carrier when she was a toddler. It was sooo funny everywhere we went she had a purse and not a little kid purse but a real purse that either myself or my sister had given her. People would always point and laugh they thought it was so funny to see such a tiny little girl with a purse. :nuts:

Little girls are so much fun, the other day my 3 yr old had on my pumps walking around the kitchen and she said "I can't not look good" :roflmfao: