Cute Proenza Schouler for Target bag

Nov 4, 2006
I noticed this bag online before; today I saw a girl carrying te bag, went immediately to Target and grabbed it.
It looks so much better in real life!
The bag is huge, made of canvas/pleather, it probably woldn't last long but for $19.99 (they marked it down from $39.99) who cares?

B000KHPKUI.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Also, there is other colorbut I like the first better.
B000KHRKTW.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

^^^Would you mine posting pics of your messenger-style bag by PS for Target and purple wristlet? I am very interested in seeing them!!!! Thanks!!!! Lovely bags btw, novosibirsk vbmenu_register("postmenu_2599978", true); . You are so lucky, I didn't see any of those at the Target near my house.

Meh....I don't rely on labels to look good. I think as long as you look good, you can buy anything you like from anywhere (except fakes, because it's not ethical). I don't think people can always hide behind labels. If you don't have it, you just don't have it....

^^^But designer is always a plus....forgot to mention that....lol. Just saying that it's pretty low to cut down someone who buys a bag at Target. Especially on a thread about bags from Target...lol. ;)

Target actually has a lot of cute stuff these days. Especially since a lot of the designers are making lines especially for it. If I had been skinny enough, I would have been all over the Behnaz Sarafpour *sp* stuff.

I got one of those Plaid Owl Tote bags by Paul & Joe for Target. It's a pretty cute bag & extremely roomy. (I use instead of a diaper bag when I take my granddaughter out for the day!).

BTW, did you post pipcs of the bag you did get (today)? Becuz I didn't see any links for pics.

I've seen a few pics of the new GO line for Target & I can't wait for it to reach my store. I can't think of the designer's name (for the next 3 mos), but from what I understand he's a realtively unknown, up and coming designer.

I loved the the very first Targey GO line - I'll never be able to afford actual Luella Bartley clothing, so it was nice to be able to get a few lower priced, but high hquality items. I got a jacket from her line, and I actually saw one for her couture line that was very, very similar. I only paid $40 for mine versus the $1000+ price tag on the couture version!!

Also, I recently read (on the Austalian Vogue Msg Forum) that Stella McCartney did a GO line for Target stores in Australia!! I wonder if there are any plans for her to do one in the US?