CUTE + PRACTICAL SNOW BOOTS anyone???

Hi, I'm in Montana-and boy, it's snowing! Check out Sorels. Very warm, and some of the styles are cool. I'm sorry, I don't know which mine are-they have thinsulate, lace-up, shearling lined, etc.

Hi there! I'm SOOOO with you on not liking Uggs... no matter how much girls tell me they're comfy and cute, there is nothing cute about soaking wet toes and stained sheepskin. It's a MESS in Toronto right now, I'm really glad I won my ebay auction for my winter boots! I bought a pair of Frye Veronica Shortie boots in a dark brownish red colour. I got a 1/2 size too big so I could layer my socks, since they aren't lined with fuzzy stuff. But sturdy leather boots with good treads is a must in the City, it's really embarassing falling in the middle of a busy sidewalk, lol. Here is a pic (I also like the look of a cute fuzzy sock just peaking out the top of boots over a pair of slim jeans):

I just copied pics from revolveclothing, the ones I got are a brown b/w cognac and black.

Hm, not sure what your tastes are, but here are a few from REI that I think are cute ;)

Good luck in your search! Hope you find something that works for you.

Hm, not sure what your tastes are, but here are a few from REI that I think are cute ;)

Good luck in your search! Hope you find something that works for you.

I own the first two pair (both from North Face). The tall pair are a bit punk rockerish (and my husband thinks they're a bit sexy too), but they are perfectly practical and 100% weather-proof! They are super comfy and warm. I bought them to wear with black stretch ski pants or tights for a ski bunny look.

The second pair are amazingly light. They weigh nothing and they are filled with down. Supposedly, they can we worn in sub-zero temperatures. They are "water-resistent", and although I live in Seatttle, I don't want to take a chance wearing them in the rain. They will be great for slipping on for the way home after a day on the mountain. They also come in black, baby blue and in white, but I definitely prefer the brown.

I have one other pair from Ulu that I have been living in lately, and I get stopped everywhere I go from girls wanting to know where I found them. These are waterproof and as warm as Uggs, and so cute and fun to wear.

Jcrew has some cute tall and short shearling boots too.

http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/category.jhtml?id=cat260231&_requestid=15675

90615_BR6410.jpg

86197_BR6410.jpg

I don't know why, but I think these are great.

88511_NA6893.jpg

I bought a pair of padded Gucci wellies myself last week in gold (but they also have em in silver). They're very comfy and warm.
Also seen really nice snowboots last year from tommyhilfiger. Don't know if they have the same ones this year though...

Attachments

• Gucciboots.jpg
    Gucciboots.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 938
urgh! why do i never find any snow boots cute? can someone post more pictures? i wanna have cute snow boots too, but i never find ones that i really like.