Cute outlet finds

Oh yes, chains on purses do something to me too! Like the versatility of that clutch. The Poppy is cute too. Looks like it has a lot more storage with the extra zippered sections.
Enjoy them!

Oh yes, chains on purses do something to me too! Like the versatility of that clutch. The Poppy is cute too. Looks like it has a lot more storage with the extra zippered sections.
Enjoy them!
I was just thinking about returning the poppy one because of all those round zipper pulls. The ones on the front don't bother me, it's the one on the back that i don't like. I just tried to tuck the back zipper pull and I think i can deal with it. This wallet has so much storage and that is what i love the most.

I saw this one at the outlet in blue..
Outletfinds002.jpg
it was very nice, 59$ then 20% off. I was thinking aboutgetting for my step daughter.

That evening clutch is so cute!!
I bought the sapphire poppy wallet too. I love all the zippers. I had a black one once and sold it and had to get another one at such a great price!!
Congrats!!

That evening clutch is so cute!!
I bought the sapphire poppy wallet too. I love all the zippers. I had a black one once and sold it and had to get another one at such a great price!!
Congrats!!
Thanks. Ever since I saw your reveal of your kristin one with the chain, i have been wanting one. So i got the next best thing for me anyway. I was second guessing the poppy one because i did not like the zipper pull on the back, but it holds so much. I want to go back and get the siggy one with the fushia patent trim. I wonder if it is cheaper than the leather.