Cute or not? Groom bandana on mini lin speedy`

?

Do you think it's cute?

1. Yes!

2. NO :( LOL

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I got alot of complements on my bag today. I just kinda decided to tie it on my bag today. Do you the bandana looks cute on the mini lin speedy and I should go ahead an keep it on??

groombandada copy.jpg
  2. I think it is damn cute!

3. I LOVE that!!! I had no idea I wanted both of those until I just saw that picture!!!

4. i like it !

5. Thanks! I just wasn't sure? I thought it looked really cute but I always like others opinions! It really matches well! I have never used a bandana on a bag before but seeing some scarves tied on bags on this forum I thought they looked so cute!

6. I love it...totally cute and charming.

7. Luv it!

8. Okay someone said no in the poll! LOL Who was it? LOL

9. Wasn't me!!

10. I love it! I just ordered the bandeau. I think I'll be tying it to my Mini Lin Speedy as well. Thanks for the idea! I can't wait!

11. I think it looks fabulous!

12. this is soooooo cute.

i gonna go to lv store in toronto tomorrwo.
    dont know whether the have this cute piece or not.:graucho:

i just wondering is it pricey?! (if you dont mind) :angel:

congrats on your purchase. :love:

13. The purse was US$675 and the bandana was US$140 before taxes! Not bad for LV!

14. It looks GREAT!! Love the color combo!!!

15. Yeah it just gives it a bit of pop! Now I wish I had also gotten the yellow bandana to have two different color to tie on my bag! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice