cute or no?

The Rose City Cross is definitely a unique bag. The bag is both peony and bubble gum, so the color definitely stands out. I'm not sure why they chose to use these two colors together, though.

I have the Taupe City Cross and the leather is actually very soft and thick, surprisingly, but it is true that you have to be a little more careful with it. I did, however, see the Cross in other colors and the leather/perforation is not as nice.

Personally I don't like the cross/perforated/patchwork/lizard embossed/craquele ones, I've always infatuated & fell for the classic leather. To me they are just plain simple gorgeous. :whiteflag:

I'm not a fan of it. I liked the cross perf bags until I saw them in real life and realized tha I would really have to baby them. I also don't like it in this color as much as I love pink this is too light for me.

The Rose City Cross is definitely a unique bag. The bag is both peony and bubble gum, so the color definitely stands out. I'm not sure why they chose to use these two colors together, though.

I have the Taupe City Cross and the leather is actually very soft and thick, surprisingly, but it is true that you have to be a little more careful with it. I did, however, see the Cross in other colors and the leather/perforation is not as nice.

Peony & Bubblegum .. :yucky: .. that just doesn't sound too good. However, *arthgirlie* .. the Taupe Cross is the BOMB ... gorgeous, lucky you!! I also like the Black Cross - looks great with the gold hardware! This Peony/Bubblegum - feh.