Cute or cheezy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh my god that is SUPER cute!!! i have a handbag fund money box that is all cute and pink and glittery.....i only ever put £5 in it at a time or will never save enough for a handbag if i put in change. I would love of these ones tho!!!

2. that's cute

3. cheezy

4. #5 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    Ooooh, that is soooo cute! I don't think :nogood: the amount of coins (unless they are pure silver/gold coins) would be enough to fund a handbag--maybe a cles, perhaps? :graucho:

The LV one is cute, but the Coach version looks pretty ugly though! :yucky: It screams FAYYYYY-KE!

Attached Files:

5. Oh, I love it! I want it!

6. I'm on the fence on the LV one, but i do agree the Coach one is ugly!

7. I think the concept is very cute.

8. I'm on the fence about these... I like the idea, but not sure if I'd make the effort to buy one.

9. I think this is cute and as a matter of fact my family would get the biggest kick out of this. I think I will get one just to get a smile and laugh out of the family, they know how I am over LV/Designer bags. Thanks for sharing!

10. Cute for gifting!

11. nah i'LL PASS

12. Cheezy.

13. I'll pass too.

14. I can't see what it says at the very top? What does it say, something Vuitton?????