cute nursing shoes...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like those much better than the clogs.

2. Finally! Cute nursing shoes. Phew!

3. danskos are aaaaamaaaazing!! and those are darling. i like the red ones! :smile:

danskos are all i wear are all i wear :love:...i'm a waitress not a nurse but my nurse stepmom introduced me to them. i only can only wear the clogs for some reason though. too bad they're not more stylish. :smile:

4. Those are cute! I love the red ones...they'd probably look funny with my navy scrubs though :sad:

5. they're not bad...my co-worker has them and she wears them with anything.

6. yeah, i love danskos. i wear them for work...whenever i wear regular sneakers, my legs and my back hurts.

7. I am going on my fifth pair of these fabulous clogs from theswanx.com

They are hand painted by local artists and they have just about any design you can think of. I am going to create a custom order for my next pair. Everywhere I go I get stopped and asked where I got my shoes. Too Fun!!

8. Soooo cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice