Cute NEW white shoulder bag with matching coin purse...pics!!!

Congrats F&G!
They look really cute! Do you like the leather? I was considering those too actually :shame: they're such a great deal on diabro.net aren't they?

Hope you don't mind me dreaming about your two little cuties tonight ;)

Congrats F&G!
They look really cute! Do you like the leather? I was considering those too actually :shame: they're such a great deal on diabro.net aren't they?

Hope you don't mind me dreaming about your two little cuties tonight ;)

The leather on the shoulder bag is particularly gorgeous. The colour is slightly different between the two items, as one was called 'blanc' and the other 'bianco'. But the difference is minimal.

And yes the price was great $420 usd for the bag and $150 usd for the purse.

Definitely worth dreaming about.

F&G, they are GORGEOUS!! How are you going to keep them clean if I might ask? I'm always curious about those that dare to wear the white how they preserve them!!

F&G, they are GORGEOUS!! How are you going to keep them clean if I might ask? I'm always curious about those that dare to wear the white how they preserve them!!

Good question!! Must admit hadn't really considered that as yet. However I have some LMB for handles, and some leather protector spray, which I may use.

In addition they won't be going on the floor and will probably sit on the crook of my arm, or over the shoulder.

They will be good weather accessories!! :idea:

One can definitely get deals from Diabro; I certainly did when I purchased from them. I've had only good experiences from them, and would definitely buy from them again -- if they ever update their current color palette. :yes:

F&G, your Shoulder and Coin Purse are gorgeous! Congratulations on such great finds...