cute new chloe for fall in Elle

1. Hi all I am new to this.....I live in Colorado and am probably the only one in fort collins with a real edith (I managed to snag one that came on NM online April 21st)!:love: I was looking at the June issue of Elle last night and they have a super cute chloe bag in there as a preview for fall. They didn't have a name by it, but I thought it looked cute!

2. Ooh, what'd it look like?

3. Hey there - Welcome to the boards.

I am from Colorado Springs. :flowers:

Yes, what did this new Chloe look like?

4. :yes: Pics please:graucho:

5. Is it this one??? I've been eyeing it a bit lately, because I love that color red! Both in the Chanel and in the Chloe!!!

red chloe and chanel.jpg
  6. I love that red too!!! :rolleyes: The shape kinda reminds me of the Chloe Hampton - the rigid bottom + the slouchy upper bit!

7. ^yum! Love That Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Reminds me of a Hampton too ... and also the zippy one ... Grace?

9. There was another one in the fall preview section:

ELLEfallpage.jpg
  10. ^^^ That one looks more like an Edith. CUTE! There was also the other one you posted earlier this spring, ET.

11. ET- do you know the name of that bag...MUST HAVE....!!LOL!

12. I love the chloe bag in tan that they're calling a "doctors bag"!!! What is it?

13. the one I was talking about is the one that they called the "doctors bag". I think it looks super cute!!

14. ^^Yup, that's the one I love too!

15. Oh my, so much to look forward to! That doctor's bag looks promising, I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice