Cute keyfobs...

The boot one is adorable! And I love the one with the new logo too. I think I'm getting the new apple one during PCE. It will be my first keyfob or charm of any kind. I'm studying to be a teacher so that one seems appropriate. I really want an initial charm but I don't like the colors on my initial, boo!

I wish they'd make a CUTE bird keyfob (I don't like the toucan). Maybe a lovebird!! My all-time favorite keyfob is the tortoise because my bf calls me turtle. It looks awesome against my denim Carly!! My second favorite is the blue/pink/silver metallic star keyfob.

I'd love to see photos of everyone's keyfobs (or is there another thread for that? I'm very new to the Coach forum) because I'm always seeing ones on e-bay that I've never seen on coach.com and I can't always tell if they're for real or not.

92167_d1.jpg

I love this one!!! :yes:

aww the puppy is too cute. i want a kitty one too as I have a fluff ball at home. i have found myself becoming addicted to collecting fobs. i like to set them out on the table and stare. i think i need help girls!

i looove these & am especially glad to see more in the brass hardware rather than most which are in silver. i have a thing about hanging keyfobs with silver hardware on my ergo bag which has brass hardware :/ althoughhh all of the silver ones are sooo cute! who wouldnt put that elephant on their bag haha ~ what to do!

we should put up a post with all pics of bags with the keyfobs on them ... i can never tell if they look cute or not on the ergo! :P