Cute Juicy Couture Bowler Bag! chanel-esque

1. I found this bag on Shopbop.com for $350..
    usually i find juicy bags to be really tacky but i love this one!
    it's kind of like marc jacobs ursula bowler bag

[​IMG] [​IMG]

i don't know whether i should get the white or the black.. i want them both! :lol: tell me what you guys think :amuse:

2. I like the white one better. Sometimes contrast stitching can look kind of cheap and "too much," and I don't like it on the black one. The white one is way classier!
    I'm surprised you can find JC stuff that's not totally gaudy. Don't get me wrong, I love me some gaudy stuff, but usually the JC bags are a bit much. These are great, though!

3. i agree on both points -
    i saw a different picture of the black one on Saks.com and it does look cheap, i like the white better now\

plus i want a white bag for summer :smile:

here's the black

[​IMG]

4. I like the white

5. cute bag! i like the white.

6. I'd rather get an MJ.

7. Hannah, I saw both in person, white is a lot cuter.

8. ^ ooh thanks :smile:

yeah i'm pretty much set on the white. i think it's really cute, and Shopbop has free shipping so yay for me. i'm just a college student so i think investing in another marc jacobs is going to be too much, and this has a younger feel to it hehe. yay

9. Hannah, definitely go for JC rather than MJ (too pricey for a student).

Are you in the US? Do you have a Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom in your area? If yes, you can save 20%; plus, department stores have better return/exchange policy (piece of mind -- in case something goes wrong). Bloomingdale's having their Friends & Family Event this week (Wednesday to Sunday), everything will get discounted at 20% off. Nordstrom will price match, SA can even send the item(s) to you without S&H.

If you need help, send me a PM.

10. oh wow thanks so much bag.lover, i do have a bloomingdales near here!
    is the friends & family for everyone or do you need a special coupon?

and just curious, did you get to feel the leather on this bag?
    i don't want to get thin and flimsy leather..

11. My local SA (Bloomingale's) said no special coupon/invitation is needed (ie. no requirement whatsoever) if your purchase is pre-saled (up to the day before the event -- tomorrow is the last day?). There's a thread on this in Steal&Deal Forum.

I picked up & felt the bag, but I'm sorry I can't recall how it was -- I inspected too many purses in the past few weeks. Most of the JC's leather bags feel very nice, I think they are cute and very feminine.

Anyone felt this bag in person?

12. I really like the white one.

13. LOVE the white one, go for it for spring/summer!

14. I have the large Lady Jane tote in black and I LOVE it!! I'm usually not a fan of Juicy handbags, but I fell in love with this one!

2 people stopped me today to ask me who made my bag! I think you'll be happy with it also!! :smile:

15. Hannah, I stopped by Nordstrom today; my wonderful SA (he's very honest) said he really doesn't recommend this particular line from Juicy, he said the chain (on JC's Princess ZZ Quilted Bag) falls apart easily.

I prefer the leather (very nice) from the line that includes Juicy Couture Leather Betsey Hobo. Attached is its picture from Saks.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice