cute joke:

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
A lady lost her handbag in the bustle of Christmas shopping. It was found by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in her purse, she commented, "Hmmm.... That's funny. When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it. Now there are twenty $1 bills."
The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady. The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have any change for a reward."​

another goofy one:

Daughter's Purse
One day a brunette, a redhead and a blonde decide to go through their daughter's purses.

So, the brunette goes through her daughter's purse and finds cigarettes. She says, "Oh my god, I'm so ashamed! My Daughter smokes."

So, the redhead goes through her daughter's purse and finds an empty can of beer. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! My daughter drinks."

So, finally, it's the blondes turn and she finds a used condom. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! My daughter has a penis."

^ :lol:

A purse snatcher was on trial and the defendant was stating what had taken place.

"Yes, that's him," she said. "I saw him clear as day. I would remember his face anywhere!"

At that point, the defendant yelled out ... "You didn't even see my face, lady. I was wearing a mask!"