Cute impulsive reveal despite really snobbish SA :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was strolling the store and saw this and absolutely couldn't leave the store without it! Despite the attitudes that the SAs were having, I'm happy anyways :smile:

A peak... any guess?

P.S Sorry for the bad quality pics :sad: I need a new phone!

[​IMG]

2. The new Affiche mini??

3. affiche mini pochette?

4. Affiche Mini?

5. Emily L & Coleab5, you both got it! It's so cute and perfect. Love how I can wear it 3 ways :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

6. Perfect guess as well OnMyMiNd04!

7. Congrats! It is SO adorable!

8. Thank you! Do you guys know if they're going to be available in the damier pattern? Can't seem to find info on them...

9. Congrats! So cute!

10. Cute! Congrats!

11. They are already available in damier line. The screen printed picture is just different.

12. ^^Do you know where I can see a pic of it? I only see the valise online...and that one is too flat for me TIA

13. Super cute - congrats!!

14. Love it!!

15. So cute - congrats! We're mini pochette twins! :biggrin: I put my long Rouge Fauviste BB strap on mine and it actually looks okay with that (or the Rose Florentin BB strap might be a better match)