Cute/Girly or Childish?

I think it's kind of child-like, that being said, I am a 29 year old attorney and would TOTALLY get a HK bank card. I mean, I;ve loved her since forever! LOL!

Tooo cute. Mine is blah blah boring!

I just found out on Bank Of American Checking accounts, I can get a Hello Kitty themed debit card, and checks.

SANRIOHEKI_1_lg.jpg

check_image_lg.jpg

Do you think that this is cute/girly or will look childish? I'm 19, almost 20, and a college student.

Why would I want to swipe a boring GREY BOA card with their hideous logo
visa.jpg
:yucky:

that doesn't reflect me or my personality when I could have a cute fun Hello Kitty check card. I'm NOT CONSERVATIVE, I'm girly, I'm young at heart and I enjoy cute things, if that's you GO FOR IT! :tup:

If you think about it...tweens rarely have their own debit cards or checks as most are not mature enough to use them in a wise manner. Obviously, these themed cards (HK, Peanuts, Sponge Bob) are designed for people old enough to have a checking account. If YOU like it - who cares what people think????? You're 19, not 50...and even if you were...SO WHAT? Do what you do, be YOU! :smile:

If you think about it...tweens rarely have their own debit cards or checks as most are not mature enough to use them in a wise manner. Obviously, these themed cards (HK, Peanuts, Sponge Bob) are designed for people old enough to have a checking account. If YOU like it - who cares what people think????? You're 19, not 50...and even if you were...SO WHAT? Do what you do, be YOU! :smile:

They have Peanuts and Sponge Bob???? :nuts:
I am soooo missing the boat!