Cute/Girly or Childish?

Aug 4, 2006
My dad's account is connected to mine, since I was too young to open an account by myself when I did. Hopefully I can change my card to HK, and he won't have to.
my account is connected to my dad's too! and i have a pink hk credit card... so he has one too! (he doesn't use it! =P)

Feb 16, 2008
I just ordered my HK checks! My dad's a premier member, so I got them for free! I wouldn't have ordered otherwise since I have so many plain checks left.

BiloxiBlu

Bless your heart :)
O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Biloxi, Mississippi
I think it's kind of child-like, that being said, I am a 29 year old attorney and would TOTALLY get a HK bank card. I mean, I;ve loved her since forever! LOL!

Tooo cute. Mine is blah blah boring!

fufu

JoanElfen(Instagram)
O.G.
Feb 21, 2008
Singapore
For me, I don't mind a Hello Kitty debit card or even a credit card. It's so CUTEEE

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
South Bay Area, CA
I just found out on Bank Of American Checking accounts, I can get a Hello Kitty themed debit card, and checks.

Do you think that this is cute/girly or will look childish? I'm 19, almost 20, and a college student.

Why would I want to swipe a boring GREY BOA card with their hideous logo
:yucky:

that doesn't reflect me or my personality when I could have a cute fun Hello Kitty check card. I'm NOT CONSERVATIVE, I'm girly, I'm young at heart and I enjoy cute things, if that's you GO FOR IT! :tup:

dani1908

O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Southern USA
If you think about it...tweens rarely have their own debit cards or checks as most are not mature enough to use them in a wise manner. Obviously, these themed cards (HK, Peanuts, Sponge Bob) are designed for people old enough to have a checking account. If YOU like it - who cares what people think????? You're 19, not 50...and even if you were...SO WHAT? Do what you do, be YOU! :smile:

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
If you think about it...tweens rarely have their own debit cards or checks as most are not mature enough to use them in a wise manner. Obviously, these themed cards (HK, Peanuts, Sponge Bob) are designed for people old enough to have a checking account. If YOU like it - who cares what people think????? You're 19, not 50...and even if you were...SO WHAT? Do what you do, be YOU! :smile:
They have Peanuts and Sponge Bob???? :nuts:
I am soooo missing the boat!