Cute/Girly or Childish?

Lady1mport

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I am way older and I use the Hello Kitty check card. I get many "oh how cute". To be honest I really don't care if people think I'm childish just cause I have a Hello Kitty check card.

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
I'm 19 and I have that check card & Hello Kitty checks. I also have a Hello Kitty CC and I'm damn proud! LOL - I love Hello Kitty & don't really care what others think. Everyone says it's cute whenever I pay with it anyway. :P

Feb 16, 2008
My dad's account is connected to mine, since I was too young to open an account by myself when I did. Hopefully I can change my card to HK, and he won't have to.

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
My dad's account is connected to mine, since I was too young to open an account by myself when I did. Hopefully I can change my card to HK, and he won't have to.
It was mentioned in the Hello Kitty Lovers thread that if it's a joint account, both cardholders have to have it switched to the HK card.

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
South Bay Area, CA
I've gotten so many compliments since getting my HK check card, my bf laughs and even he admits it is adorable! :love:Go for it! :tup:

Oh and by the way, I'm 35 years YOUNG
!