Cute compact mirror to carry?

1. I saw an old Coach one-but, can't find it anymore. I would like to buy a compact mirror that i can carry in my purse-something nice. any suggestions? Does anyone make this as an accessory?

(mods-i am sorry if this is in the wrong forum-I wasn't sure where to put it)

2. This is random and cheap but I bought one from Claire's in the mall...its white with little crystals (fake obviously!) glued on the top.

But now that I bought makeup from Chanel I use their powder compact as my mirror.

O I almost forgot White House/Black Market has some gorgeous ones!

3. yer i use my dior make-up compacts as my mirrors, or for a quick fix i use my mirror on my charm on my bag.

4. [​IMG]

i use my dior lip palette as a mirror (there's a mirror on the opposite side shown) it's heavy but i had to have it because it was so shiny! :graucho:

5. Do you want it to be designer or can it be any compact?

6. Anything nice is fine-I used to use my powder compact-but, I have damaged my make up too many times doing that-it's hard to explain-I stick my finger in it--ugh-trust me!

7. Well Sephora makes this compact with a brush. I love it. I can look at myself and brush my hair if I notice something out of place. Plus it's only 8 bucks.

8. [​IMG]

I found this-what do we think?

9. I don't really care for the top (kind of depressing...I like happy and pretty)...I swear I am frustrated...I just saw some gorgeous ones...give me a few mintues and I will see if they come to me.

10. I got a cute little one for about $5 from the body shop!!

11. If you want to spend bigger dollars I know Jay Strongwater and Judith Leiber makes gorgeous one...I am trying to think of less expensive ones. I did get one from Coach myself. It was double sided...one magnifies and it is in leather.

12. I also suggest a folding brush with a mirror... I got one from Avon years ago... hehe... It's great. :smile:

13. I got a compact mirror from Avon with little crystals on the top. I call it my Paris Hilton compact!!

14. Marc Jacobs has a cute one..It's only $5 too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice