Cute, comfortable shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What shoes are casual and comfortable, but still cute? I have a closet full of heels, but not enough options when I need something more comfortable. Sandals are easy in the summer, but what about fall? Are there any alternatives to ballet flats? I have 2 pairs of flat boots that I wear over jeans, but not under. What would look best with bootcut jeans? Skinny jeans?

2. what about some oxfords?

3. I just got some Minnetonka Fringe Moccasins from Zappos, and they are very comfortable and my equivalent of sandals. I wear them with skinny, straight, and boot cut jeans. I got them in the darker brown and I'm thinking about getting black because I wear them so much.

I've tried ballet flats but I have not found any that suit my style and/or are comfortable enough for daily wear.

4. Oxfords are big this fall, whether they are flat or have a heel, and many of them are very comfortable. Ankle boots are also an option to wear with boot cut or skinny jeans - wedges can look sleeker than flat boots, but they are often a lot more comfortable, too. You might want to look into comfort brand shoes, too, as they are getting better in terms of having medium-height heels that are both cute and very comfortable.

5. Thank you for all of the suggestions! Maybe it was years of of wearing oxfords to school, but I just can't embrace that trend. I may try on some moccasins-J crew has some that I was considering. For some reason I have trouble balancing the shoes and jeans when i wear flats. I am petite and many options just make me feel dumpy.

6. super comfy and cool but not sure about 'cute' - hogan interactive.

for comfy and cute I like to go for tod's flats

7. I'm wearing my Clarks artisan mary janes! They are fllat like a ballet shoe but are extremely light weight, lined in leather and can be worn everyday..They are that comfortable! They look a little like this (mine are last year's model)
    http://www.zappos.com/clarks-un-glare-black-leather?zlfid=111
    Clarks also makes a great heeled clog. I love mine!!

8. What about Sperrys? I LIVE in mine, they are amazingly comfortable and go with everything!

9. Mid-heeled booties? I have one from Clarks, previous season. It's my fave shoes right now!