Cute Chanel on Bluefly

1. haha that is cute! i like the color

2. oh my gosh!! that's MY bag... i have that little lilac... it's reallly tiny.. =) just mobile phone and tissue.. cna't fit my PDA.. hehe..

but it's very pretty....

DSCF0029a.JPG
  3. Oh, it's SO cute!! I love the charms on it. What season is it from? It's already gone from Bluefly so I couldn't see the price on it. How much were they selling it for?

4. It is soo cute, too bad its no longer avail to see the price =(

5. when duri posted before.. i took a look at it.. it was $850 down from $1850 at bluefly.. (that's crazy cheap!.. i paid retail..hehe)...

I think it was from s/s 05 (or was it 04)... and it also came in Coral and Cobalt Blue.. =)

6. Cute!

7. Is it authentic tho? Because recently they had been selling fake balenciaga and chloe :rant: The price of this bag is 1250 down to 850, I am so tempted but I am worry that it is fake again :hrmm:

8. I doubt the counterfeiters will make replicas of bag style that's not common...especially with the charm, which is probably extra work to make.

9. Thx, it is a very cute bag, but it is too small....... it is not too practical:Push:

10. Hello :smile:

Does anyone know if these mini baguette's are available in store's at the moment? Are Chanel likely to release this size bag agian? Their just the cutest!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice