cute brush

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
NYCHairBig1All.jpg

Price: $495.00

NYC Peach - Mason Pearson Large

Yes it is a Mason Pearson hairbrush - but with a NYC Peach twist. Hand applied Swarovski crystal on your purse size (9" x 3") hair brush. Your Mason Pearson hairbrush will last you a lifetime. Available in blue geometric design, silver with pink flowers, purple geometric design, orange and brown "V" design, pink diamond design and black/grey/silver diamond design. (please allow 2 weeks for delivery)

but not for that price

It's so weird, I don't think twice about paying an insane amount for a handbag or clothes but when I see something like this I can't believe it.
Honestly, a $500 hairbrush? lmao
Am I the only one here that feels this way?

Tuesday said:
It's so weird, I don't think twice about paying an insane amount for a handbag or clothes but when I see something like this I can't believe it.
Honestly, a $500 hairbrush? lmao
Am I the only one here that feels this way?

Nope, I'm right there with you :lol:

Although I would never pay $500 for a hairbrush, I do have to say that regular, non-embellished Mason Pearson brushes are really great. Have any of you used it?

i haven't used a brush in....years.

i have really curly hair, brushing is a no-no, i just have to go through it well with my fingers in the shower.

and i hate things covered in Swarovski crystals...it's just kinda trashy. maybe that's just because i associate it with Paris Hilton, though.

Isn't NYC Peach the same company that did Paris Hilton's Sidekick? I think that is their thing....to add crystals to almost any and everything.