cute brush

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

Price: $495.00

NYC Peach - Mason Pearson Large

Yes it is a Mason Pearson hairbrush - but with a NYC Peach twist. Hand applied Swarovski crystal on your purse size (9" x 3") hair brush. Your Mason Pearson hairbrush will last you a lifetime. Available in blue geometric design, silver with pink flowers, purple geometric design, orange and brown "V" design, pink diamond design and black/grey/silver diamond design. (please allow 2 weeks for delivery)

but not for that price

2. It's so weird, I don't think twice about paying an insane amount for a handbag or clothes but when I see something like this I can't believe it.
    Honestly, a $500 hairbrush? lmao
    Am I the only one here that feels this way?

3. Nope $5.00 for my brush works for me. What happens when the crystals start to fall off?

4. Nope, I'm right there with you :lol:

5. Although I would never pay $500 for a hairbrush, I do have to say that regular, non-embellished Mason Pearson brushes are really great. Have any of you used it?

6. They dont even look that nice? thats about £250 hmm na id rather by some clothes!

7. Despite the look, I prefer the plain Fekkai brushes.

8. i haven't used a brush in....years.

i have really curly hair, brushing is a no-no, i just have to go through it well with my fingers in the shower.

and i hate things covered in Swarovski crystals...it's just kinda trashy. maybe that's just because i associate it with Paris Hilton, though.

9. Isn't NYC Peach the same company that did Paris Hilton's Sidekick? I think that is their thing....to add crystals to almost any and everything.