cute Belen Enchadia Indulge Me bag in red

this is a tpf'ers bag :smile: she bought it off of ebay from another tpf'er (i think) but i don't think either owner ever USED the bag! It's a really pretty red, with the slightest of orange undertones - so pretty with the gold hardware

I'm a recent fan of B.E. and been reading up on all the B.E. threads. This red bag is gorgeous. Anybody know the name of this color? Does Jackie still make bags in this color?

I have this bag and love it! The color is fiamma red. It is currently out of stock on the BE website. I don't know if it is included in the spring line that's coming out. I'm sure one of the other BE lovers will chime in on this.

I can't wait to see what Belen Echandia has in store for the spring line up! I hope she'll continue making bags in fiamma red since it's so beautiful.

WOW! I had never heard of B.E. before I started coming to the purse forums (Ive been a member since Dec 2006 but only read, just started posting in the past week) but yeah that is a hot bag and I really love a lot of their styles and colors.

this is not the fiamma red, but is the vienna red leather that has an orangey undertone and is thinner than the fiamma red leather. Although very very nice, i have to say i prefer the fiamma red over this red - its a true red with a deeper color and is just stunning!!