Cute and cheap Old Navy flats

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think I may have to get both the red and black version of these. For $20.00 each that's a bargain! lol:graucho:

oldnavy.jpg
  2. Those are cute! I am going to local store to check them out! Thanks for posting!

3. Oh-I really like those! Are they leather?

4. No problem Travelbug, and Nishi, I highly doubt it.

5. Those are definetely cute. It sort of looks like patent leather, but I'm not sure.

6. definitely a bargain:biggrin:
    i love red shoes:heart:

7. OK I went and checked them out - they are not leather, more like plastic. I tried them on and it felt hard to bend so I am not sure they are comfortable to walk in. I wanted to get a pair anyway, but guess what? Stupid Old Navy, they only had 2 pairs of size 7 left (which is my size) but both got one shoe that was all scratched up. So I asked if I could switch the shoes (they were tied together by an elastic string). I figured the way they were paired up, there was no way anybody was going to buy either pair, and I was right there ready to fork over $20 for a pair so they should let me do it, right? No, WRONG! I was told the shoes needed 'to stay together' and they couldn't let me switch the shoes! :confused1: :wtf: :sad: WTH? I went to another store and they didn't have any size 7 left. :crybaby: Oh well.

8. Danica, they're sooo cute! :nuts:

I wonder if anyone does a similar style in a better quality?

9. Oh my gosh girl!! I would have just broke the elastic and done the ol switcheroo!! lol I hadn't even checked yet but it sounds like maybe they would be uncomfortable to wear being crunchy and all. I hate it when it's so difficult to find a size.

10. Danica - I thought about untying the shoes myself for a second but decided it'd be easier to have them do it, like cutting the elastic string instead of me trying to untie 2 tiny knots and looking suspicious doing it, YKWIM? It wasn't worth the effort. Now I know how customer oriented they are. I only go in there for cheap clothes, not customer service I guess. ;)

11. haha damn those knots!!! it was worth a go I suppose.

12. Those are so cute!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice