Cute Accessories :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I knew I wanted accessories for my new love red east west saffiano tote, I mostly wanted this key chain because it was so cute! That's what made me decide on the parchment wristlet. I'm loving my new items. I also would of never known about the pen holder! Thanks to the post I read about the pen holder yay :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134195.540594.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134216.143166.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134237.511948.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134259.466725.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134280.622341.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393134300.082313.jpg

2. Wow, First time I have ever saw the pen holder. Everything is so cute matches your LV.

3. Haha I started using the pen pocket after that post too. And I like how you hung your keys there! Good idea!!

4. What is the pen pocket???

5. Look closely at your bags with the two pockets on the inside. They (not sure if all) have a small thin pocket between the larger ones that holds a pen.

6. Love your pretty new things!!

7. Those are cute! Congrats, I forget about the pen holder pocket! thanks for reminding me.

8. Twins on the fob, cuteness! Love your wallet and goodies!

9. You're making me need parchment!

10. Looks so nice together !

11. Very nice! Lovely stuff. Enjoy!

12. Very cute! Love them with your tote and the LV!

13. Cute!

14. Adorable!!! I almost bought the parchment wristlet yesterday to go with my totes, but once I get started with accessories, I can't stop. LOL. One here and one there and the next thing I know, I have spent more on accessories than what I spent on the bag. So I will go for this on my next shopping trip. LOL. Congrats!

15. How adorable! I love that little key chain!! Congrats! :smile: